It is a 12 months small collaborative partnerships in the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, whose purpose is to define the key competences that coaches/trainers of breaking should have for obtaining a professional certification, as well as the syllabus of this training program.
Objectives of the project:
• To improve key competencies of trainers, educators, instructors and other professionals who teach breaking to children and young people;
• To exchange experiences, good practices and methodologies between organizations and professionals from three different Programme Countries in the field of breaking;
• To promote the creation of a training program for breaking trainers;
• To create an international network of organizations, professionals, entities in the field of sports and institutions interested in improving the quality, professionalism and efficiency of the work carried out by breaking trainers and instructors.
Main activities of the project:
- Transnational Coordination Meeting in Nicosia, Cyprus: to specify strategies, working methodologies and details of activities;
- Local Activities I: situation of breaking in each country, mapping with stakeholders, identification of practices, meeting with artists, profile and learning needs of breaking trainers.
- International Seminar in Málaga: to exchange good practices and create a document with the contents/subjects of the training program of breaking coaches.
- Local Activities II: validation of the training proposal with questionnaires, trainers and dancers.
- Outputs and outcomes: eBook and video of the project.
- Final Conference in Alba, Italy: presentation of project results, its evaluation and visibility activity with local population.
Skills Development of Breakdance Sport Trainers (Breakin’ trainers) is a project co-founded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.